BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) Attention:
- You will be charged in full for your Booking if you have not cancelled it earlier than 48 hours before the start date of the Booking Period.
- No refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the Booking Period.
- You must use your e-Ticket supplied in your Booking Confirmation email to enter and exit the Car Park.
- If you enter the Car Park without using your e-Ticket, your Booking will go unused and you will be charged for the period of your vehicle’s stay in the Car Park.
- You will incur the full parking charge applicable for your length of stay in accordance with the Parking Rates Board posted at the Car Park entry.
- Shuttle services are not included if your booking was placed through www.mascotcarpark.com.au and or with coupon code MSC2020L.
- Your Booking is valid only for Park on King and the service specified in your Booking
- Please read and understand these Terms before completing your Booking. They apply to Bookings for parking at Park on King and will form the basis of our agreement with you once a Booking is made.
- If there is anything you do not understand in these Terms or do not agree with, please do not proceed with your Booking. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Your use of the Car Park is subject to the Contractual Terms and Conditions displayed at the entrance of the Car Park. A copy of the link to the Contractual Terms and Conditions is provided.
- By entering the Car Park to fulfill your Booking, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Contractual Terms and Conditions and these Booking Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully. We may vary these Terms (including the Contractual Terms and Conditions) at any time without notice.
- Changes in Terms will not affect any Bookings made before the date of change; however, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with the latest version of these Terms at the time you make a Booking.
- When reading these Terms, the following words or phrases have the attributed meanings:
- “Authorized Reseller” means a person (or company) expressly authorized by us to sell Bookings.
- “Booking” means any online booking made through our Website (or through an Authorized Reseller) for the parking of a Vehicle at a Car Park.
- “Booking Confirmation” means the details of your Booking provided on your Booking confirmation sheet that is made available at the time of booking on our Website.
- “Booking Period” means the period covered by your Booking, as specified in your Booking
- “Car Park” means the site in which parking services will be provided, and “Car Park” shall be interpreted accordingly.
- “Claim” means an action, claim, proceeding, expense or demand.
- “Parking Charge” means the parking charges payable in relation to your Booking, as specified in your Booking Confirmation. The Parking charge will include parking fees, booking fees, and credit card fees determined by us or our Authorized Reseller, only if applicable and only when specified.
- Parking Rates Board” means any board or notice at the entrance to a Car Park displaying the standard charges to be paid for parking.
- “Service Level” refers to self-park, valet or any other service designation sold on our website or available in our Car Parks.
- “Additional Service” refers but is not limited to Hand Car Wash, Car Servicing, Valet Parking & Electric Vehicle Charging.
- “Vehicle” means any vehicle parked (or to be parked) in a Car Park and includes any mechanical device on wheels or tracks, its equipment, and accessories.
- “We, us, our” means the Park on King and Park on King Pty Ltd ATF Sav Family Trust, ABN 7067 4614 547, its directors, employees, servants, agents and assignees;
- “Website” means our website www.parkonking.com.au with its homepage, parking booking engine pages, and other parking information pages.
- “You, your” means you, the person making a Booking, an agent making a booking for you (if applicable), and (if applicable) any other person who uses a Car Park for the parking of a Vehicle via that Booking.
- The headings are for information only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
Our Booking Service
- While we will make our best efforts to provide this service to you continuously, we do not guarantee that our online booking service will be available at all times, or that we can provide access to our Car Parks at all times. Availability of Car Parks is subject to our technical, logistical, operational and security requirements.
- If in the unusual event we are unable to accommodate you either in the Car Park you booked or Service Level you booked, we may, but will not be obligated to, accommodate your parking needs as follows at our discretion:
(a) self-parkers may be upgraded to VIP at no additional charge;
(b) self or VIP parkers may be directed to park in any non-reserved bay in another car park at no additional charge:
- If you are directed to use a Service Level that is cheaper than the Service Level you purchased, we will refund the difference in your parking fee.
(c) if in the unusual event we are unable to accommodate you in any of our Car Parks at the date your booking begins
(i) we will make efforts to organize alternative arrangements to accommodate your vehicle at our cost; or
(ii) we will provide you with a full refund, unless you purchased your booking from any person other than us. In which case provision of a written request, together with proof of booking and payment must be sent to our contact details below. Refunds of bookings made by other persons will only be made to that person and will not be made to you.
- The full refund of your Parking Charge will be the full extent of our liability to you.
- Bookings are not transferable and must not be offered for resale without our express You agree that you will not attempt to transfer or resell any Booking, either on its own or bundled with other products or services. We may refuse to honor any bookings that have been on-sold or transferred to another person.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of Bookings per Car Park, Service Level or people for whom we will accept Bookings. We will endeavor to post any such limits on our website but our failure to do so will not make any such limit ineffective.
- Bookings are only valid when you receive a Booking Confirmation via email or on the Website. The Booking Confirmation email is your e-Ticket, which you are required to print out and use at the entry and exit if the boom gate does not open automatically.
- The online parking system is only available for cars, motorcycles, light utilities, and light vans. Our maximum height limit is 2.4 meters and is subject to availability.
Canceling or Amending a Booking
- You may:
(a) cancel your Booking for any reason, at any time, however, partial refunds will only be given if the notice of the cancellation is given at least 48 hours before the start date of the Booking Period and if the other conditions of clause 4 are satisfied, with the balance owing to be refunded to the credit card used to make the booking.
(b) amend your Booking, for any reason, at any time, up to 48 hours before the start date of the Booking Period.
- Cancel or amend your booking yourself at any time up to 48 hours before the start date of the Booking Period, by logging in to ‘My Account’ and selecting the relevant options.
- Cancel your booking by emailing email@example.com and providing your full name, phone number, and Booking Confirmation number or calling our customer service operator at (02) 8338 8888 at any time during our ordinary business hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday up to 48 hours before the start date of the Booking Period if you have been unable to successfully cancel your booking via your online account. Please note, calls made outside business hours will not be accepted as valid notice of cancellation of a Booking.
- If you purchased your Booking from any person/company other than us (such as an Authorized Reseller) and you require a refund or cancellation, you must seek that refund or cancellation from that other person/company.
- You are only entitled to a partial or full refund from us when:
(a) you paid for your Booking using your own credit card;
(b) you purchase Flexi-Parking, cancel a Booking before the Booking Period, and have advised Park on King via email to firstname.lastname@example.org then a full refund, less the Flexi-Parking fee, will be refunded to the credit card used to make the booking
(c) you effectively cancel a Booking 48 hours or more prior to the start date of the Booking Period. A partial refund of 75% of the Parking Charge will be made, or
(d) we are unable to accommodate your vehicle in accordance with clause 3.2 (c) of these Terms and a full refund of the total Parking Charge will be made.
(e) you change your mind and cancel your booking within 10 minutes of making the booking. You will receive a full refund, minus $10.00 cancellation fee.
(f) you for any reason, return within 3 hours of your arrival at Park on King. You will receive a full refund, minus the fee for 1-day parking at the drive-up rate.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you are not entitled to a refund from us if you:
(a) did not pay for your Booking using your own credit card (for example, if you booked via a third-party travel agent who processed the Booking using their own credit card);
(b) do not use the whole or part of the Booking;
(c) purchased your Booking from another person (such as an Authorized Reseller); or
(d) cancel the Booking less than 48 hours prior to the start date of the Booking Period or did not purchase a Flexi-Parking
(e) cancel a non Flexi-Parking booking created within 48 hours of the entry date (excludes requests made within 10 minutes of the booking date/time).
(f) select the incorrect terminal
(g) use a promotional/coupon code in your booking.
Prices and How to Pay
- The Parking Charge that you are quoted on our Website includes GST. The Parking Charge is fixed when you make your Booking and overstays will be charged at standard charges displayed on the Parking Rates Board at the entrance. Pricing may vary depending on the time of booking and availability.
- You can pay for your Booking by using any of the credit cards shown on our Website. Credit cards are the only form of payment we are able to accept through the Website and at the Car Park.
- When you provide your credit card details and complete your Booking, you are authorizing us to charge your credit card with the amount of the Parking Charge and any other charges owing by you to us.
- If the credit card payment used for your Booking fails then your Booking will not be processed and will not be valid for use.
- Before you exit, you must pay all parking fees and other costs which may be incurred in relation to the vehicle and or other services fulfilled. A further parking fee is payable each time the vehicle enters the car park. If you lose or fail to present a ticket when leaving the car park, you will be charged the maximum amount.
- An additional fee is payable should you request Park on King to Drop & or Pick you up more than once.
- Without limiting the general and/or particular lien we have over the Vehicle left in the Car Park (which liens are expressly preserved), we reserve the right to retain possession of the Vehicle until all parking fees and other costs incurred by us in respect of the Vehicle has been paid. Parking fees will continue to accrue during the period that we retain the Vehicle until we recover all fees and costs. While the vehicle is retained by us, we may remove it at your cost. If amounts due to us remain unpaid after 30 days, it is agreed that we can sell the Vehicle and take all steps required by us to permit us to do so.
- Unless your Booking is validly cancelled, and you are entitled to a refund in accordance with clause 4 of these Terms, you agree to pay us to use our Car Parks during the Booking Period.
- No refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the Booking Period.
- If you arrive early or leave late such that your Vehicle is parked in a Car Park for any time outside the Booking Period, in addition to payment of your Parking Charge you will be charged for that additional time at the standard charges displayed on the Parking Rates Board at the entrance.
- Please note that the Parking Rates Board will not necessarily reflect car parking rates available on the online parking Website.
Arriving at the Car Park
- IMPORTANT: You must use your e-Ticket supplied to you via attachment in your Booking Confirmation email, to enter and exit the Car Park.
- When you arrive at the Car Park, you will need to scan at the boom gate the QR code in the Booking Confirmation email sent to your nominated email address when making your Booking.
- When you leave the Car Park, you must scan your QR code into the barcode reader at the boom gate at the exit only if the boom gate doesn’t open automatically.
- Please contact us at our contact details listed below if this is not possible (for example, you are unable to print your Booking Confirmation email).
- If you enter the Car Park without using your e-Ticket or by the boom gate not opening automatically, your Booking will not be recognized/used, and you will be charged for the period of your vehicle’s stay in the Car Park.
- You will incur the full parking charge applicable for your length of stay based on the Parking Rates Board posted at the Car Park entry upon exit and you will not be entitled to any refund or reduction of your Parking Charge.
- Your Booking is valid only for the Car Park and Service Level specified in your Booking Details.
- Use of a different Car Park or Service Level will incur standard charges as displayed at the Parking Rates Board upon exit and you will not be entitled to any refund or reduction of your Parking Charge.
- Please print off your Booking Confirmation email and refer to your booking details for a record of your Booking.
Vehicles Permitted in our Car Parks
- You are responsible for ensuring that your vehicle complies with size and height restrictions at the Car Parks. You are not entitled to a refund if your Vehicle exceeds the size limits we impose from time to time.
Liability and Indemnity
- Under no circumstances are we liable to you for any lost profits, lost opportunity, loss of reputation or any indirect or consequential loss. In addition, we will not be liable to you for any part of any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by you which is caused either wholly or in part:
(a) by your acts or omissions or the acts or omissions of other users of the Car Park; or
(b) otherwise in excess of what an ordinary person in a like situation would suffer, or which is caused by circumstances unique to your situation.
- To the extent the law permits, we are not liable to you for theft of your Vehicle or any property from your Vehicle or damage to your Vehicle, including through a collision between Vehicles.
- You are liable to us and will indemnify us for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by us in connection with any death or personal injury of any person or any damage to any real and personal property directly or indirectly caused or contributed to by:
(a) the unsafe or illegal operation of a Vehicle;
(b) non-compliance with these Contractual Terms and Conditions;
(c) negligence or misconduct; or
(d) any willful, intentional or malicious act, by you or any person authorized by You to operate your Vehicle while in the Car Park except to the extent that any negligent act or omission by us contributed to the cost, expense, loss or damage.
- You indemnify us for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by us in connection with any death or personal injury of any person or any damage to any real and personal property directly or indirectly caused or contributed to by You or the person authorized by You that is in charge of your Vehicle in the Car Park.
- We reserve the right to enter and relocate the Vehicle if providing an additional service or in case of an emergency. It is agreed that we have no liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of entering and relocating the Vehicle.
- We are not liable for any damage caused to you or your vehicle by our service partners.
- To the extent the law permits, in the case of any guarantees, warranties or conditions implied into these Terms we limit our liability to:
(a) supplying the services to you again;
(b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; or
(c) a refund of some or all of the Parking Charges paid by you.
- By using our service, you acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any damaged properly arising from misconduct and or negligence by others including our employees and partners.
- CCTV footage is held for a short period of time and is only released at Park on King’s discretion to law enforcement upon request. Under no circumstance is Park on King liable for the misuse of CCTV footage supplied.
- Any items that are left behind by will be placed in our Lost & Found. Items that are unclaimed after three months will be donated to charity. If we have matched an item to a customer, we will inform them via phone and email. If no collection has been made within four weeks the item will also be donated to charity.
- We reserve the right to jump-start your vehicle if you have requested a little extra service if the battery is found flat. We are not liable for any damage if any if occurred.
Leaving your keys with us
- If when booking, the undercover parking option is selected, car wash, car service, electric car charging or anything of the like, it is required to leave the keys of the vehicle with us and should this service be completed off-site we have your consent.
- If we are holding your keys, we may deliver the vehicle to any person producing the booking confirmation/ticket issued or producing other evidence of entitlement satisfactory.
Your Responsibility to meet Airline Check-in Time
- We recommend arriving at Park on King 45 minutes before you are due at the airport, however, it is still your responsibility to meet your airline’s check-in time and to allow sufficient time for unexpected delays, traffic congestion, unavailability of Car Park space, unavailability of appropriate child restraint/s or booster/s, accident, roadworks, delays or in-operation of transport services between the Car Park and the airport (if any).
- In accordance with child restraint laws, Park On King will not be able to transport children under 6 months of age in the Park On King shuttle bus. All children under the age of seven will require a suitable and legally approved child restraint in order to travel in the Park On King shuttle bus. Park On King reserves the right to disallow transportation to any child and parent, in the event the child restraint laws cannot be adhered to during the time of transit, under any circumstance. For further information on our traveling with children policy please click here.
- We will have no liability to you if you miss your flight for any reason, including the reasons set out in clause 9.1. We will only be liable for delay due to our willful breach or fraud and clause 9.6 will apply.
- In order to process your booking, we will need to collect and store certain information about you including, without limitation, your name, email address and credit card information. Such information will be collected and retained only for the purposes of enabling you to utilize our online booking service and to identify you when you enter or exit the Car Park. By accepting these terms and conditions you authorize the use of such personal information for this purpose.
- All personal information is collected and stored in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and information contained within this document.
- Park on King collects, holds and uses personal information from the following groups of people:
- members of the public;
- business relations; and
- Information will only be collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity carried out by us. This may include information or promotional offers from time to time related to the business unless expressly informed otherwise.
- These Terms and any Booking resulting from them are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales situated in Sydney.
- In the event that any provision or portion of any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions or portions of such provisions of these Terms shall not be adversely affected. The offending provision or any part of such provision shall be read down to the extent necessary to give it legal effect or shall be severed if it cannot be read down, and the remaining part and provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Comments and Complaints
- Any comments relating to the booking procedure should be made in writing to us at our postal or email address listed below. Please provide us with as much information as possible.
- We will try to answer all complaints within 5 working days. If we cannot, we will tell you when we expect to be able to do so.
- If you wish to make a complaint and it is related to an incident, please do so as quickly as possible after the incident as this will better assist our enquiries.
How to Contact Us
E-mail us at email@example.com
Telephone us on (02) 8338 8888
Write to us at Park on King, 338 King Street, Mascot, NSW 2020