01 Oct Win one of 5 Mutt Motorcycles – Draw 2
WIN ONE OF 5 MUTT MOTORCYCLES AT PARK ON KING – TERMS & CONDITIONS (“CONDITIONS OF ENTRY”)
- Information on how to enter the “Win one of 5 Mutt Motorcycles – Draw 2” (“Competition”) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Competition, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding. This Competition is open to all Park on King customers who hold a valid airport parking booking with a minimum spend of over $15.00 made during the Competition Period. Winners are drawn at random.
- The Promoter is Park on King (“Park on King” or the “Promoter”), 338 King Street, Mascot NSW 2020 Australia. Tel: (02) 8338 8888.
- Entry is open to Entrants who fulfil the entry requirements in clause 6 and are Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over (an “Eligible Entrant”).
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries open at 12:00am AEST on Thursday, 1st October 2020 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 14th February 2021. This is stated as the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition (“Entry Method”), an Eligible Entrant must visit the Promoter and attain an Entry Form upon check-in. An Eligible Entrant must submit the Entry Form by the Entry Period Close date, with the Promotional Requirement (defined below) completed, into the draw barrel located at the Promoter’s check-in reception to be eligible to win the prize. The Booking Reference Number must be from a valid Park on King airport parking booking with a minimum spend of over $15.00, made during the Competition Period for the Competition Entry to be valid.
- Entrants may receive two (2) additional Entry Forms if they purchase any car wash during the Competition Period.
|Prize #||Entry Period Open||Entry Period Close||Promotional Requirement|
|2.||12am AEST – 01/10/2020||11:59 AEST – 14/02/2021||Full Name
Booking Reference Number
- Multiple entries permitted. Maximum entries per unique Booking Reference Number is limited to three (3). By completing the Entry Method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
- There will be one (1) winning entry (“Prize Winner”) per Prize announced within one week of the Entry Period Close date. The random prize draw will take place at 338 King Street, Mascot NSW 2020 Australia. The winner will be randomly drawn from the draw barrel.
- If for any reason the winners do not contact the Promoter to provide their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited, and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize. If the prize is forfeited or the prize is revoked for any other reason in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, runners-up will be selected and notified within 7 days.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
- The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained by winner, beneficiary or any third party as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any part of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Prize Winner will win the following (“Prize”):
|Prize #||Prize Description||Number of this prize||Winning Method||Date of Draw|
|2.||A choice of:
· 2020 Mutt Motorcycles 250 Sabbath
· 2020 Mutt Motorcycles 250 Sabbath Bronze
· 2020 Mutt Motorcycles 250 Hilts
· 2020 Mutt Motorcycles 250 Hilts Green
· 2020 Mutt Motorcycles 250 RS-13
Valued at $7,800 AUD + OTR. Subject to availability; another Mutt Motorcycles 2020 model of equal value may be substituted.
Includes warranty (2 year parts, 1 year labour), road costs (up to $800) and delivery to Sydney metro address, plus 10% off on Mutt Motorcycles merchandise in-store
The total Prize value is $7,800 AUD + OTR
- Prize conditions:
- Prize Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published on parkonking.com.au and on Park on King’s Facebook page, Instagram profile and LinkedIn page.
- The Prize Winner must visit Park on King at 338 King Street, Mascot NSW 2020 Australia to collect the prize voucher within seven (7) business days of the winner announcement.
- If the prize is unclaimed within seven (7) business days of the winner announcement, a re-draw will be conducted at the same place as the original draw.
- Each entry has a random and equal chance of being drawn. All valid entries received during each Prize’s Entry Period Open and Entry Period Close dates will be entered into the respective Prize draw. The Promotor retains the absolute discretion to require any entrant to provide proof of residency at the Household address and proof of age before awarding a prize. If the winner does not meet this eligibility criteria, the prize will be redrawn.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash
- The Prize includes free delivery to a Sydney metro address or can be collected at Park on King, 338 King Street, Mascot NSW 2020 Australia by (at minimum) a Learner motorcycle licenced rider. If a licenced rider is not available, the Prize Winner can seek alternative transport costs at their own expense.
- By accepting the prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize.
- If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion (subject to any applicable law) to extend, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) if the Competition is interfered with or is not conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook and Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the Competition.